Maximum Frustration 2 Maximum Frustration 2

Must..not..rage-quit >.<
Good game, just reeeeeally annooying (and frustrating) in some levels; but that was to be expected uh?

It isn't 5 stars only beacuse you could have added some sort of...funny story, lame jokes and so on.
I KNOW it isn't simple and it isn't anything new, but for this kind of game you could have added something (ever played "Portal" ?).
Also some effects, not only the "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" sound when you touch a skull-block.

Zapxo responds:

SPPPPAAACE!

Freds Adventure Freds Adventure

Bug

I talked 2 times straight with the bum on the beach (2 times the ??? thing) then i went in th forest and i saw the death and accepted his quest...so i went to hell, the lady gave me the jewel but i can't use it with the lava to distract the guard...it just says "why should you do it?"...maybe to win the game?

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Impressive!

I liked this game very much!
It was very "Metal Slug"-like and, for some things, it was even better!
The enemies follows you, they have many weapons and bombs.
There were just 2 things that i didn't like:
1) the mini-bosses: the ones with the hot air baloons, they are always the same and after some times they're boring...add some others micro bosses!
2) the weapons: why all the enemyes have big and funny weapons but the hero doesn't? I think i'm gonna cry T.T
Except this, very very good and funny game =)

Reincarnation: ROA Reincarnation: ROA

THE BEST!

One of the best point and click games. I hope you'll continue this saga.

LiLg responds:

for you. i will.

Street Sniper 2.0 Street Sniper 2.0

Ehm

Yes, good game to start, I hope you'll do better games, I think that you can. [Yes you can]

Sniper Sniper

What the fuck...

What's this? A game? It's an insult!

Sniper Terror - The Game Sniper Terror - The Game

Not so good...

It's quite good but too short

JVC- Stinger Sniper JVC- Stinger Sniper

Good job!

Great job! Not boring like many others sniper-games. I hope that there will be many "to be continued".

Police Sniper 1 Police Sniper 1

Good

That's a good game, but you can't cover anywere and the there isn't any "time of reload"

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Fantastic

I think that's the best trilogy of ever!
I hope you'll continue to do this kind of game!
Simply fantastic...